« All Events
Tallinn SCF Summit 2022
31.May.2022 @ 08:00 - 01.Jun.2022 @ 17:00
30 May- Pre-programme
- Old Town Walking Tour
- Traditional Estonian dinner (at additional cost)
31 May – Day 1
- Real-time economy: How can state entities and private companies collaborate in creating a seamless business environment?
- Introduction to SCF
- Electronic documentation in logistics: Connecting the physical and digital supply chains via digital bills of lading
- Distribution and secondary markets: How can trade asset originators connect with new sources of liquidity (financial institutions, DFIs, retail)?
- Moving trade finance on the blockchain
- Dinner and after-party in the Hanseatic Old Town of Tallinn, complete with a banker DJ!
1 June – Day 2
- Legal issues, changes and solutions for trade digitalisation
- ITFA’s DNI initiative and electronic trade documents
- Payment practices in the retail industry
- Transaction identification in a digital world: Risk mitigation and ensuring trust for financial transactions